Monday, August 2, 2010

So Much To Report!


Sam is back to work! Whoopee!!!

And I am here at home taking care of the garden and our pets. Sam's company is sending him to Canada to install a conveyor line at a Gatorade plant there...but I won't be going with him on this trip.

I will stay home with our 3 dogs, 1 cat, our cockatiel, and 9 chickens, to keep the home fires burning. And I hate it that I can't go with my hubby!! Oh well...we do what we have to in this life, don't we.

Connor is doing well. He is fighting his battle with Leukemia bravely! After the first bone marrow transplant didn't work, we were a bit terrified!!

But the second transplant has all the indications of being a success!! And we thank God for that!!

Hang in there, Con-Man! We love you!!

This photograph is of our cockatiel, "Jodie-Bird". She loves to "help" me when I am on the computer. She is fascinated by the keyboard and my typing. Crazy bird!... I just love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment